Eco-friendly Flexible Gabion Box And Gabion Mattress Protecting Falling Rocks
1. Konson Galvanized Gabion Basket:
Gabion is basket or mesh roll made of twisted hexagonal wire Mesh, Gabion box is filled with rock at the project site to form flexible, permeable, monolithic structures such as retaining walls, channel linings and weirs for erosion control projects.
Gabion wire mesh is ideal material for flood prevention and flood control in protecting and support seawall, hillside, road bridges, reservoir and other civil engineering in the form of mesh containers filled with stones.
Gabions can be designed as your request. It is the most common and most practical kind that is used in the project.
1. Flexible. It can tolerate huge forces without breaking or cracking. It can adapt itself to some degree of movement.
2. Durable. If coated with PVC, the life of structure gets longer which is better for hydraulic works.
3. Permeable. Gabion box filled with stones provides an effective permeability throughout the structure.
4. Economical. Especially when the stones to fill the structure are close to the work area. Low maintenance is required for the construction works.
5. Strength. It can absorb the huge amount of energy and is very strong under tension generated by the nature.Well-made gabion structures can exist in perfect condition for many decades.
Standard size in mesh 80mm x 100mm, wire diameter 2.7mm
Heavily zinc galvanised wire or Galfan coated with a 95%Zinc + 5% Aluminium Alloy
Gabion box and Gabion mattress can be designed in different specification:
1,Economy. It only needs to load stone and then to be sealed.
2,Construction is simple, without special skills.
3,A strong withstand natural damage and corrosion resistance.
4,Withstand large-scale deformation, and does not collapse.
5,Cage rock crevice between the mud will be melted together by the surrounding natural environment.
6,Has good permeability to prevent the damage by hydrostatic.
7,Save transportation costs.It can be folded up for its transport.